A CBD cart is a glass cartridge pre-filled with a gram or half-gram of cannabis oil used through the cart. This oil contains various combinations of cannabinoids and terpenes extracted from cannabis plants. Most oil vape carts are high in THC, however, more and more CBD-dominant vape cartridges are entering the market these days, as are 1:1 THC: CBD products. Vape cartridges come in many forms: 510-threaded cartridges (the most common), as well as some proprietary forms like Pax Era Pods and Airo Pro oil cartridges, are available these days.
How do Carts work?
CBD carts work in conjunction with vape pen batteries which are chargeable. The vape battery will power an atomizer in the cartridge that heats up the oil, activating the various chemical components in the cart. You then inhale the vape smoke, which produces the effects of cannabis extracts. Some vape batteries have multiple functions that enable temperature customization and dose management which are handy for long use.
Advantages Of Carts
- Ease Of use- vape cartridges takes the guesswork completely out of the equation. Contrary to other methods of consuming oil, such as a dab rig and nail setup, carts require little to no effort just press a button and inhale and that’s all enjoy its use.
- Dosing- For uninitiated cannabis concentrate consumers, dosing can be a major concern for the users. Nobody wants an overwhelming experience when getting to enjoy cannabis. Unlike dabbing, using a pre-loaded vape pen allows for a highly controlled dose with each inhalation, giving you more control over how much or how little you consume in a day.
- Portability- Oil vape carts are the easiest method of enjoying a cannabis while on the go. The sleek and minimalist design allows for discreet vaping, free of the distracting traits of larger setups, and they don’t produce noticeable smoke or odour.
Use Of Vape Carts
- If your device has an On/Off button, chances are you turn it on by clicking 5 times the button The same number turns it off.
- Make sure your cart is completely attached to its battery to avoid any oil leakage outside.
- Keep your vape pen upright to avoid oil leakage from the cart.
- Start slow with dosing as it is very easy to overconsume with a vape cart.
- Monitor temperature to make sure your cart isn’t burning too hot, which could alter some of the oil’s chemical components, usually 3 clicks will adjust the temperature and you are good to go.
The Vape carts are popular these days but need to handle with care as they are not a child’s play. Keep it away from children.